Monday, June 14, 2010

Me; Myself & i

Me; myself & I is all I got in the end; thats when I found out; that there ain't no need to cry, I took a vow that for now own I'ma be my own bestfriend ♥ ;-Beyonce: Me Myself & i
I love this song with a passion even though the only I can really relate to is the chorus. You think you have family and friends that you can trust with your life, but what happens when the people you trust leave you on your own, all you would have is yourself. This is why I chose not to trust or get too close to people. 1. Because I love being independent and 2. because at the end of the day, it just saves alotta of hurt and pain. Like, yeah I trust people but I don't trust them too much because honestly, I barely trust myself. Thats life & that's how I choose to deal with it.
-Jasz ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment