Friday, May 21, 2010

Airplanes.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now.-Airplanes; B.0.B feat. Hayley Williams
I used to hate this song with a passion just because of how it sounded in the beggining. I never actually sat there and listened to the song until I was in the car with my dad yesterday and this song came on. I was about to change the station but when I actually listened to it, and I noticed that this was exactly how I was feeling. If I could make a wish, I would wish that almost everything that's happened over the past few day was just a dream, a really bad dream. I wish that any moment now I would wake up. But it's not a dream, it's reality. It's something I don't want to deal with but unfortunately, I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment