Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'll Be Missing You.

Every step I take. Every move I make. Every single day, everytime I pray I'll be missin' you. Thinkin' of the day. Went you went away. What a life to take, what a bond to break I'll be missing you.-I'll Be missing you; P.Diddy feat. Faith Evans
So I'm sitting here, not in the best mood & this song pops into my head. It's funny how everything happens at once & when you need somebody to talk to, the person that you usually went to is gone. Even though it's almost been a week, I still can't find myself to except the fact that you're gone. I'm still waiting for it to sink in because it hasn't fully sunken in yet. The worst part is, I didn't even get to say bye & that I love you sooo much. I keep telling myself that everything will be ok, that it's just a dream. I'm still wishing that I would just wake up & you will be here, but everytime I wake up, you're still not here. That's why I'm dreading Friday. Friday is supposed to be one of the best days ever but for me it will be one of the worst days of my life. Wednesday seems to be a pretty bad day to considering the fact that I lost another special person on a Wednesday. It might be weird to remember stuff like that but I don't care. Mann, if you were here, you would've been the first person I went to. But, again, you're gone so I really don't know what to do. I've cried all my tears so I don't know how to feel. I guess I'll just have to take it one step at a time. So until then, I guess I'll just sit here missing you more then you'll ever know. I know if you here you would say "Suck it up befor I beat you up" lol. So that's what I'ma try to do. It's hard but I'ma do it for you. I love you.
-Jasz; ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment