Friday, May 14, 2010

My Bestest Best Friend!

How do I start this off? My bestfriend Taj is the bestest bestfriend I could ever have lol. He's been my bestest best friend since October. (That's a big deal because I've had alot of new bestfriends that I eventually end up forgetting about, but I didn't & can't forget about this bestfriend lol.) He's always doing something to make me laugh when I don't feel like laughing. He gives me advice on stuff and I do the same for him. Even if it's not the best advice, at least he tried to help right? Lol. He always has some silly game to play & he may say the dumbest things but all I can do is laugh & nod my head just so he can have his "smart moment" Lol. I'm about to stop because if I keep going I might end up writing a whole book about my best friend. So on that note, just know that my bestfriend is the bestest bestfriend a girl can have even if he calls me a chicken & implies that I'm fat lol [insider). Ilyouu bestfriendddd : )
-Jasz ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment