Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love.

Love; So many people use your name in vain. Love; Those who have faith in you sometimes go astray. Love; through all the ups and downs the joys and hurts. Love; For better or for worse, I still choose you firs.- Musiq Soulchild:*//

Love; it's a four letter word with so many different meanings. It supposed to bring peace, joy and happiness. Yet it can also bring so much betrayal, hurt and pain. At this moment what do I think about love??? Honestly, I think love is a bunch of bull. Everyone that claims to love, leave. And I don't just mean relationship wise, because falling in love is not my thing. But it hurts when you have supposedly close friends and family that have the nerve to say I Love You, but they're usually the ones who end up hurting you the most. So my question is, what's the point of loving when it can just as easily make you hate. Maybe this is just me & my opinion but I just wanted to know. So before you think about saying I Love You to someone, make sure you mean it, cause in the end Love can do just as much damage as hate can.
-Jasz.



Btw.

bestfriend on bestfriends blog saying hi to everyone my bestfriend is smart you guysss!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment