Thursday, May 20, 2010

R.i.P Will ♥

Will,
Why bro? Why you? Out of all the people in New Jersey, why you? Bro I miss you so much you dont even know. Who am I gonna chill with at the field when our bro's got practice? Who's gonna sing/beatbox my bday song for me at exactly 12:00? I wish you could answer these questions, but you can't casue you're gone. You were the one I always went to with my problems. You were always there when I needed you. You always made me laugh. You always had my back no matter what. I always had yours & it was supposed to stay that way forever. You were supposed to be the one I was rooting for in the NBA. You were supposed to be one of the first people I called if I made it big. Now I can't. I know this may sound selfish but, why you? Why my big brother??? Why not anybody else in the world. Does God know how many people you've left behind? What about your mom, dad, brother, zai, kelss, gabby, rika, me [just to name a few). You were the only guy I could go to about everything!!! Now who am I going to turn to now? There's so many things that I could say, that I want to say but nothing will change the fact that you're gone. The main question that I have, is why??? But I guess that's a question that will never get answered. I can't believe you're gone. Actually, I refuse to believe you're gone. But just because I refuse doesn't change the fact that you're gone. I'm hurting so much right now. You know I'm not a cryer but I can't help but cry knowing that my big bro is gone. Crying doesn't solve anything. It can't bring you back but that's the only way I can release my pain. I've cried all my tears. Yeah I'm sad, but I'm really mad. I can't be mad at you, you had no control over this. If anything I'm mad at God. This may be wrong to say but I really don't care at the moment. This is another person he's taken away from me, I really don't understand why. So what am I gonna do now? I guess all I can do is take it one step at a time. A chunk of my heart is missing. No matter how much I need you here, I know you're in a better place now. It's hard to let go but I guess I have no choice. See yahh bro. I love you and miss you more than you'll ever know
Love. Jasz a.k.a Liddle Sisterrrr ♥

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss; my sincerest condolences. I'm sure that he is in a better place now. Please come see me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete